Coming out of MIT’s STEX 25 program, figur8 is a venture-backed tech startup based in Boston,MA. We are building a revolutionary product: wearable hi-res 3D body motion tracking sensors that collect data on neuromuscular feedback, muscular microexpressions. The sensors have a wide range of applications, including physical therapy, elite athletic assessment, research and 3D motion capture, all at a fraction of the price (and expertise) needed to use the current available technologies.
figur8 is looking for a UI/UX designer who prides themselves on creating intuitive, user-friendly interfaces for a broad audience using a number of technologies. Someone who likes working in diverse environments and who can meet deadlines. Someone with a definite style who can spread it across multiple applications.
Please note: this is a full-time in-house position. We are not able to accomodate remote teammates at this time.
- Create unique and user-friendly UI solutions for sports and medical applications
- Define user interaction models as well as flexible layouts for mobile and web software
- Design responsive, compelling UI components
- Adhere to marketing guidelines to ensure a consistent brand message to all users at every stage of the purchase cycle
- A BA in UI/UX, ID, Graphic Design or a related field of study
- Comfort and facility with the Adobe suite (AI, ID, PS, PR and LR), Sketch, and Kite Compositor (or similar prototyping software)
- A good portfolio!
Additional Preferred Qualifications
The best UI/UX designers have an instinctual understanding of how programs interact with both users and data, so having some sort of coding background would be a plus, particularly in
- Xcode (Swift)
To apply for this position, please click "apply now" or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name in the subject line.